Quebec Emmigrant Investor Program
Because the Federal Emmigrant Investor Program was terminated in 2014, this is the only program available to the applicants who wish to obtain a Canadian emmigrant visa through an investor program.
▪ Work Experience
: Minimum 2 years’ experience in recent 5 years as senior manager or business owner.
* Applicant involved in professional businesses must demonstrate at least 2 full-time employees under his/her position. (e.g., doctor, lawyer).
▪ Personal Net Worth
: Minimum C$2,000,000 owned by the applicant and his/her spouse.
: C$1,200,000 investment with authorized financial intermediary to the Quebec government (Loan option is available).
* C$1,200,000 investment will be returned without interest after 5 years investment period.
- Sign an investment agreement with one of the authorized financial intermediaries.
- Submit a Quebec Immigrant Investor Program application.
- Interview with a Quebec officer in Montreal (if necessary).
- Complete an investment of C$1,200,000 with an authorized financial intermediary.
- Obtain a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ).
- Submit an emmigration application to Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Canada.
- Receive an emmigration file number.
- Receive an email confirming an emmigration application from a visa office abroad.
- Undergo a medical examination and pay for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee.
- Receive a Confirmation of Permanent Residence.